At BDC, our dentists perform several dental treatments, one of the major being the root canal treatment. They do it with precision and expert knowledge that you will actually know what painless RCT means.
When we are talking about root canal therapy, then no one can leave a space for compromise. It is one of the most delicate dental procedures that needs proper care and expert knowledge. Though the process is painless, there are high chances of infection if not treated carefully
Root Canal Treatment at Balaji Dental Centre
- Absolutely painless and extremely comfortable
- Performed by experienced doctors who exclusively practice root canals
- We expertise in single sitting motorized RCT takes less time and have a very high treatment success rate
- Digital computerized X-Ray (RVG)- At our clinic you do not have to wait for an X-ray film, further delaying your treatment. X-ray with the computer takes only a couple of seconds and Also minimum exposure to radiation
- At Balaji, we use the device for electronic measurement of the length of the root. It prevents damaging healthy layers surrounding the roots
- Expertise in re-treatment of poorly or incompletely done root canal treatments
- We use strict sterilization and cross-contamination care
- BDC always provide a safe and clean environment and makes you feel comfortable during the treatment
Our state of the art equipment in the hands of our experienced doctors has made RCT a very routine & PAINLESS procedure
Technology used in BDC for Root Canal Treatment:
- Microscope:Magnification and fiber optic illumination help aid the doctor to see tiny details inside your tooth. A tiny video camera on the microscope can record images of your tooth to further document the doctor’s findings. Microscopes are particularly useful in surgeries and root canal treatments.
- Rubber Dam:Used to isolate the operative side from the rest of the mouth.
- Nickel Titanium Files: State-of-the-art files which can clean and enlargecanals prior to filling and sealing.
- Electric Hand Pieces:Hand pieces (drills) combined with nickel titanium files improve cleaning, shaping, and reduce trauma to the tooth during treatment.
- Electronic Apex Locator:The Root Apex locator aids our endodontist in defining the length of the teeth. TheTri Auto ZX2 from JMorita is a fully automatic root canal length measuring device (apex locator) which provides extremely accurate measurements in all canal conditions. This allow our doctors to perform your endodontic treatment with more accuracy and less X-Ray.
- Obtura: Obtura processes the Thermo-Softened Gutta-Perchato fill, seal, and complete the root canal.
Ultrasonic Hand Pieces: This device has revolutionized the Endodontic (root end) microsurgery making the surgical correction of root canal problems safer and easier.
BDC ROOT CANAL TREATMENT CONSISTS OF:
At BDC, we make sure that our patients are well aware of the treatment procedure before it actually starts. We allow our dentists to explain the process to each patient briefly so that they can understand RCT treatment in a clean and clearer way
The removal of the infected or irritated nerve tissue that lies within the root of the tooth. It is this infected pulp tissue that causes an eventual abscess.
THE FIRST STEP A thin rubber or vinyl sheet is placed on the infected tooth along with the other adjacent ones. The infected tooth will protrude out of the hole in the sheet while the other ones will remain covered with it. This is done to make the environment sterile in order to curb down the chances of infections
The SECOND step: Access to the nerve. This is accomplished by establishing a small access opening in the top of the tooth. It will be done under a local anesthetic. Sometimes it is very difficult to locate very small and narrow canals. BDC is equipped with Magnification glasses + Fiber optics.
The length of the root canals is determined with electronic Apex locator and the infected pulp is removed.
The THIRD step: At the same visit, the canal where the nerve is located will be reshaped and prepared to accept a special root canal filling material. BDC do this procedure with up to date new Rotary Nickel Titanium instrument. Thanks to their high flexibility even curved canals can be treated with success. The filling procedure can be done during the same visit or during your next visit. The number of visits necessary to complete your root canal will depend upon several factors including the number of nerves in the tooth, the infected state of the nerve and the complexity of the procedure.
The final step: Sealing of the root canal with a sterile, plastic material, called gutta percha. This is done in order to prevent possible future infection.
The tooth will then possibly need a post and core and a crown in order to re-establish normal form and function. This decision will be based upon several additional factors.
With the use of local anesthetics, the entire procedure can be totally painless and the success rates for root canal therapy is as high as 95%.
Sometimes when there has been long standing infection or abscess, there may be some soreness associated with the first or second root canal visit. If this should turn out to be true you will be given specific instructions to follow to minimize the discomfort.
What Happens After The Treatment? After the inside of the tooth has been treated, the outside will be filled or build up with post and core and then restored with a crown(cap) to protect your tooth’s underlying structures and teeth functions and feel like your other teeth. The purpose of the crown is to prevent the tooth from a fracture in the future. Because infected and treated tooth becomes more brittle
WHY BDC IS BEST FOR ROOT CANAL TREATMENT IN DELHI?
When we are talking about root canal therapy, then no one can leave a space for compromise. It is one of the most delicate dental procedures that needs proper care and expert knowledge. Though the process is painless, there are high chances of infection if not treated carefully.
This is why at BDC; you will find the doctors taking special measures to sterile the environment, preventing the multiplication of the microbes. Also, the instruments we use for the RCT are sterile and washed with antiseptic lotion.
Proper post-canal treatment is done to ensure that the patients do not suffer from any further dental complications. Our doctors prescribe the necessary medicines and make a proper chart, which help the patients in maintaining the health of the filling.
A tBDC, the root canal treatment cost is kept within reasonable range. We care about your teeth and oral health and that’s why we have made the price chart affordable. We offer one of the best treatment procedures in the entire Delhi and we also guarantee for the health of thePatient. We ensure that our patients will feel comfortable and contented while visiting our dentists.
What Is Root Canal Treatment?
A badly infected, painful tooth, or one that has significant decay, was doomed to be extracted. Today, a majority of these teeth can be saved by a simple, special dental procedure called Root Canal Treatment (RCT).
If the tooth decays and is not attended to in time the decay spreads deeper into the pulpal tissues (innermost part of the tooth) and causes pain. At this stage, pain can be immediately relieved and the tooth can be saved by RCT. Root Canal Treatment is the removal of the infected pulpal tissues and filling the root canals with an adequate root filling material
Why Root Canal Treatment Required?
- Tooth damaged by trauma
- A fractured tooth
- Deep cavity that has infected the nerve
- The end result is the same-an infection that leads to an abscess at the base of the tooth
What Happens After The Treatment?
After the inside of the tooth has been treated, the outside will be filled or build up with post and core and then restored with a crown(cap) to protect your tooth’s underlying structures and teeth functions and feel like your other teeth. The purpose of the crown is to prevent the tooth from a fracture in the future. Because infected and treated tooth becomes more brittle
Years ago, a badly infected tooth, or one that just had significant decay, was doomed to be extracted. Today the majority of these teeth can be save through procedures .
Some indications of the need for root canal treatment may be:
Spontaneous pain or throbbing while biting.
Sensitivity to hot and cold foods.
Severe decay or an injury that creates an abscess (infection) in the bone.